Buffalo Bills Week 13: Bills (7-4) v. Pats (8-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
The bills have a chance to shut everyone up about the patriots this week. That’s exciting, players are going to be up for it

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I usually don't drink during football games cause I can't really get in the mood when the sun is still out, but I'm taking next Tuesday off.... so this one might be a doozy

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I usually don't drink during football games cause I can't really get in the mood when the sun is still out, but I'm taking next Tuesday off.... so this one might be a doozy
Not related to drinking but I work one Saturday a month and when I do, I get the following Tuesday off. And my Saturday this month is this upcoming one so I’m off the Tuesday after the game. Which works out great for me because my old ass rarely is up past 10/10:30 on a work night. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: valet

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
The significance of those 3 can’t be overstated. Could be the difference between a win or loss
Yeah getting them back is big! Well, Assuming they’re in good playing condition. Dion Dawkins struggled coming back after having covid. It may take them a couple weeks (hopefully not more) to get back to form.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Yeah getting them back is big! Well, Assuming they’re in good playing condition. Dion Dawkins struggled coming back after having covid. It may take them a couple weeks (hopefully not more) to get back to form.

do we know if they tested positive? Or could it just have been an exposure?

also, do we know if they had symptoms?

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I honestly think he's been fine, but he's faced zero adversity and sits behind a good offensive line. So while all the other rookie QBs are under siege he's sitting in an easy chair getting to toss easy passes to his 2nd read.

Media has been guilty of over hyping Jones.

Most of you guys are guilty of being over critical of him.

As is usually the case - the truth is somewhere in the middle.

IMO Jones has been put in a perfect situation to succeed... But he's playing his part by doing exactly what has been asked of him.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Media has been guilty of over hyping Jones.

Most of you guys are guilty of being over critical of him.

As is usually the case - the truth is somewhere in the middle.

IMO Jones has been put in a perfect situation to succeed... But he's playing his part by doing exactly what has been asked of him.
Yeah. It's time to admit he's put together a nice rookie season, and the fact he has a great coach and solid personnel around him shouldn't be used against him; that's what's needed to develop him into a franchise guy.

I said before the season that he and Lance were put in the best positions to succeed. Mac is looking the part of a good QB. The question is where does he land? Game manager? Top-10 QB? The worrying thing is- BB can turn a team whose QB has largely been a game manager into a threat in the AFC. He's done it before, too. Imagine if Mac becomes even a top-10 QB?! Me thinks a rivalry is beginning to brew between these two teams. Aw yeah!

Also, Tua is developing well for Miami. Could be another threat, though their coaching leaves a lot to be desired, imo, so the Pats seem to be our biggest threat going forward.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Yeah. It's time to admit he's put together a nice rookie season, and the fact he has a great coach and solid personnel around him shouldn't be used against him; that's what's needed to develop him into a franchise guy.

I said before the season that he and Lance were put in the best positions to succeed. Mac is looking the part of a good QB. The question is where does he land? Game manager? Top-10 QB? The worrying thing is- BB can turn a team whose QB has largely been a game manager into a threat in the AFC. He's done it before, too. Imagine if Mac becomes even a top-10 QB?! Me thinks a rivalry is beginning to brew between these two teams. Aw yeah!

Also, Tua is developing well for Miami. Could be another threat, though their coaching leaves a lot to be desired, imo, so the Pats seem to be our biggest threat going forward.

great coach? if he was that laughable desriptor he wouldn't have to cheat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad