Who should the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall in the 2024 NHL Entry Draft?

Who do the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
nhl-draft-2024-logo.jpg

Reactions: d rake

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
I hate the way Demidov skates. A shame that you can have a player with a significant flaw immediately at 2nd overall. Doesn’t matter if it’s Lindstrom, Demidov, Silayev or Levshunov.

Of the guys available at 2, Demidov seems like the best pick.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
every year there seems to be a russian forward that starts mocked top 3 and slides down the board as draft gets near..podkolzin and the kid last year...hawks can't afford to blow this pick, just take bpa without the russian factor if they're all relatively similar, and until korchinski or any of these defensemen hit assume you have no true 1s in the org until shown otherwise

Reactions: Idionym and BHFAN92

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
Just say no to the Russian. Literally rather trade down than draft him

every year there seems to be a russian forward that starts mocked top 3 and slides down the board as draft gets near..podkolzin and the kid last year...hawks can't afford to blow this pick, just take bpa without the russian factor if they're all relatively similar, and until korchinski or any of these defensemen hit assume you have no true 1s in the org until shown otherwise
I agree.

Reactions: BHFAN92

thedarkstark

Jun 22, 2012
BPA, most people seem to think thats demidov. Would be nice to add some size but i dont think we're taking lindstrom or silayev at 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad