Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
What are the rules for KHL shoot outs?

IMG_3408.jpeg

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

No-no-no-no. No.
He doesnt have a contract. And we can say is geopolitical sliding backward if this bum will immigrate from Russia. Odds of him coming very dislikely and not likely.

When he will join the team, our international group will be replenished with another new representative. We need Daws to develop, and we will have sweede, czechian, russian, german, finn, swiss, slovakian, american, canadien players. And I wish Karpovich will develop his game enough to join this alliance as belorussian.

Last edited:

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
No-no-no-no. No.
He doesnt have a contract. And we can say is geopolitical sliding backward if this bum will immigrate from Russia. Odds of him coming very dislikely and not likely.

When he will join the team, our international group will be replenished with another new representative. We need Daws to develop, and we will have sweede, czechian, russian, german, finn, swiss, slovakian, american, canadien players. And I wish Karpovich will develop his game enough to join this alliance as belorussian.
Barabosha don't forget about him

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Why does he want to stay there for another year specifically?
He will still be under KHL contract.

Normally that could be worked out but due to geopolitics the NHL canceled the Memorandum of Understanding and the 2 leagues can’t directly contact each other. In the past, the NHL team could offer a buyout or incentive to get the KHL team to release a player but that is not an option currently.

At a high level, this means both the NHL and KHL are honoring the contracts in the other leagues and need to wait until free agency to discuss contracts.

There have been some issues with this, an example being Fedotov for the Flyers signing a contract in the KHL while having a NHL contract but generally the leagues have played nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad