Injury Report: 2015-16 Injury Report "He Could Have Played if Needed" edition.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
even in practice you get hit, so don't want to make anything worse than it already is.

mhm.. i guess i just thought if he could've returned in a pre-season game then i'd assume he'd be good to go for practice.

BB's comments. derp

Number13

May 21, 2007
For some reason my Yahoo fantasy pool is saying Getzlaf is day-to-day with an injury, but can't find any info on this anywhere. Is he injured?

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Right wing Jakob Silfverberg is expected to practice with the team Wednesday as Boudreau said he was cleared by the medical staff to do so. Silfverberg skated on his own Tuesday, the first time he’s been on the ice since being hit in the head by San Jose’s Raffi Torres. (OC Register)

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Silf and Freddy (there`s more guys so maybe whole/part of the team?) having fun: https://instagram.com/p/8ju8-oFLZi/

Good signs for Silfverberg
PS
Freddy is just a big human being :laugh: Silf is 6`2 and around 200lbs but he looks small next to Freddy :laugh: (And Freddy has also dropped weight for being more fit btw)

PPS
Comment from that place under the picture:
artemisdefenseinstitute: You guys all killed it today! We had a lot of fun with you all in. Photos will be up soon! Looking forward to the season! @frederikandersen31

DuckJazz

Jan 11, 2014
Silf and Freddy (there`s more guys so maybe whole/part of the team?) having fun: https://instagram.com/p/8ju8-oFLZi/

Good signs for Silfverberg
PS
Freddy is just a big human being :laugh: Silf is 6`2 and around 200lbs but he looks small next to Freddy :laugh: (And Freddy has also dropped weight for being more fit btw)

PPS
Comment from that place under the picture:
artemisdefenseinstitute: You guys all killed it today! We had a lot of fun with you all in. Photos will be up soon! Looking forward to the season! @frederikandersen31

What on earth is happening in this vid?

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
What I see is the grown-up version of this

virtua_cop_3.jpg

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Center Nate Thompson joined his teammates on the trip but is still in rehabilitation mode as he continues his recovery from major shoulder surgery in June.

It has been a rehab process that hasn’t had any significant setbacks, which is leaving Thompson optimistic about the future. The original timeline for his availability was early-to-mid December but Thompson has been steadily increasing the level and tempo of his workouts.

Defenseman Clayton Stoner (lower body) is eligible to come off injured reserve and play Thursday. Now it’s up to whether the trainers will let him get right back in the lineup.

Stoner missed three games but has practiced at full speed the past two days. If he does draw back into his regular spot alongside Sami Vatanen on the third pairing, Korbinian Holzer likely would come out.

Both are good news. I think the team is really missing Thompson.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/santorelli-688660-thompson-ducks.html

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Fell in love with Thompson during the playoffs. It sucks that he's out and it sucks that he'll be off to a slow start (I assume) once he does play. A healthy Thompson would be our 3rd best center at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad