Injury Report: 2022-23 Injuries/Covid Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
Pat Verbeek said that they’d reevaluate Jamie in 3 to 4 weeks to see how he’s progressing. Slight chance he might be able to play a couple games at the end of the season.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
That was my thought when he said it. Better he have his first game back during the season opener. From a selfish point of view I don’t want us winning those games if he’s back for a couple of games.
From a selfish point of view I want that shoulder 100% healed, not “healed enough to where I can play but will still be ineffective and more importantly still weak and more susceptible to reinjury“.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
They need to shut everyone down Henrique and Drysdale shouldnt step foot on the ice until next year.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Funny how we have to pay to read their work while his content is free lol. Talk about a misallocation of resources.

Already deactivated my renewal for TA and never did OCR. If the sporting tribune ever wants to charge for Ducks content, I’d gladly pay
My guess is that he prowls these boards/reddit/twitter and knows there's an opportunity for him.

Derek, if you're reading this, set up a Ko-Fi or something so fans can kick in something for your work!

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I can't imagine he is getting much of one, if any. Dude deserves to be paid though

I think he might be getting paid now going from The Hockey Writers to the Sporting Tribune. That could also be why he's gone furious on social media recently and has actual media credentials to traverse into places or venues we can't go. And if can generate more subscribers on YouTube, then he can generate more cash from there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad