Prospect Info: 2023-2024 In The System: Charlotte Checkers, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I don't think you're allowed to say that. Lundell has never scored the Golden Goal.
If he had, would mean Finland is the best hockey country in the world, which will be never.
How many gold medals has Crosby awarded to his team?

Crosby has always been with talented international teams unlike Lundell in World Juniors and World Championships?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I don't think you're allowed to say that. Lundell has never scored the Golden Goal.
If he had, would mean Finland is the best hockey country in the world, which will be never.
Wait. I’m confused. Who’s the best hockey country in the world? Because it’s not Canada that’s for sure. Russia’s not it either. Doesn’t leave many options. One begins with an F and the other with a U. (That’s a pretty good pun, if I say it myself :laugh:.)

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Will be good to see how some of our ‘top prospects’ do in this tournament. Guys like Lundell, Gildon, Ludvig, Kiersted, Sourdif, Nause, and Knighter

-ghoste

Last edited:
Reactions: Prominence Problem

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Will be good to see how some of our ‘top prospects’ do in this tournament. Guys like Lundell, Gildon, Ludvig, Kiersted, Sourdif, Nause, and Knighter

-ghoste

No Mackie? I guess during the college season is the problem.

surprised that Priskie didn’t get an invite tbh…he’s a bit older but less integrated in the organization

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015

-ghoste

Looking forward to watching the stream of the scrimmages.

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
I think I have an unhealthy player-crush on Evan Nause the more I see what an effortless skater he is, and how calm/confident he is with the puck.

A future 3rd pairing with Ludvig makes me happy inside.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

-ghoste

Denisenko will be there too. Assuming he plays in the tournament, he should dominate if he’s the player we think he is.

Lundell too since he’s played pro in Finland already.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I was just looking up O schedules tonight, seeing when I can watch Braden Hache, D, OHL Kingston Frontenacs play this year. Turns out the O is only doing West teams play West, and East teams play East. Since I am only close to Western Conference teams, I will not get to see Hatch play this year. Want to see what the kid was made of.
Wish the Panthers got back to drafting more OHL prospects.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I was just looking up O schedules tonight, seeing when I can watch Braden Hache, D, OHL Kingston Frontenacs play this year. Turns out the O is only doing West teams play West, and East teams play East. Since I am only close to Western Conference teams, I will not get to see Hatch play this year. Want to see what the kid was made of.
Wish the Panthers got back to drafting more OHL prospects.

I'll be watching him on the ohl package, will chime in with reports now and then. I' m intrigued like you, he could be a hidden gem for us as with a lot of the ohl kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad