AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I really wanna see some title defenses or even just matches from Roddy. He's great in the ring and said he wanted to win the title to become a better workhorse than OC. Give me some matches on Rampage or Collision. I'll eat it up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: SnS

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Toni Storm was at the Stardom show to set up her vs. Mina Shirakawa

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
Talk about a guy who came about in the wrong era...

Edge made a post about Matt Cardona, noting that he and Brian Myers actually e-mailed him to pitch the Edgeheads. Between that and the initiative he took to get himself over on social media (When that wasn't really being done in wrestling) as Zack Ryder, and with his look, how the f*** did he never get over as at least a solid mid-card talent?

Had the look. Had the initiative. Had the charisma. The answer is, because Vince was a f***ing idiot who raged against anybody that got over on their own, and there wasn't a suitable alternative company at the time.

I only started watching wrestling again during his last few WWE years when he was teaming with Mojo Rawley, but I think being a "prettyboy" is hard sometimes if you're more like a Ryder or Dango in the ring instead of a Ziggler, it makes you seem soft. Combined with the bright colors his character seemed very "spring break bro-y" to me. I bet he ends up in WWE or AEW full time soon instead of TNA where he just showed up again to be a manager in women's division (?).

Last edited:
Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
doing some catching up and um, is it just me or is everything Moné doing just completely falling flat? even her dancing is just really the same hands thing over and over
They brought her in too early. She made the debut in Boston, ok I get it. But she's gotta wrestle shortly thereafter. She just stands there doing the same awkward dance and the reactions aren't there any longer.

Reactions: MAHJ71

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
I would've made her feud Saraya for first PPV and then go straight to dethroning Toni. Or make this Willow feud for the women's title and have her be champ before the Mercedes match.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I would have had her just face and win the belt off Toni at Dynasty. Her current feud isn't that interesting and her gimmick isn't really suited for a top champion either.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
I don't know if it's a good idea. At best it could make Punk look like he lied or told half truths. At worst one or more people currently on the AEW payroll could look bad. Bold strategy. We'll see if it pays off.

Reactions: Fro

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
100% is going to setup Perry joining the Bucks. I do find it somewhat hilarious the different reactions to Punk talking about the incident and the potential for AEW to do the same. Like just keep the same energy, if you loved Punk breaking silence on it then to me it should be open season at that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad