Arizona Coyotes Lounge XXV

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Related, is revenue sharing strictly done based off hockey-related revenue to prevent teams from paying their owner's secondary companies for services to reduce how much the team profits?

Reactions: Summer Rose

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Well, I never pretended to be either an economist or an expert on tax law, but while I always knew about the tax writeoff stuff in principle, I wasn't aware of the extent of just how big the loopholes were and how blatantly they were exploited. Kinda casts an even worse light on Jerry Moyes for not being enough of a hustler to fully exploit the franchise more than he did as owner, though.
Write offs can be a wonderful economic driver, but in this case it appears excessive.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Just finished a job interview. They tell me I should know something in 2 weeks. :shakehead

IMG_0023.jpeg

Reactions: Grimes

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
SWIFT WATCH - Chiefs still undefeated with TS in the house. Geez... I hope they don't break up til the seasons over. :rolleyes:

Baby Doaner

Mar 14, 2021
I'll admit it. I'm a T Swift fan now. She's been doing some amazing things lately, seems like a good person. I'm mostly a rock n roll guy tho and some of her older, bubble gum teen stuff is not so appealing.
I thought I just read she was hanging out with mahomes’ brother that is accused of some sort of sexual crime. I’m sure she had this information before hanging out.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I thought I just read she was hanging out with mahomes’ brother that is accused of some sort of sexual crime. I’m sure she had this information before hanging out.
I haven't read that. Who knows?

But, it would be contradictory to her past actions. Like winning a battle in court with a media guy that put his hand under her dress during a photo shoot which was to stick up for women in general, to send a message that it is not ok for men to do that stuff.

She also broke up with a guy she dated a few times (Matty Healey from The 1975) recently after finding out he made some racist comments.

She's got a huge image to protect so I'd be surprised if she knew something and did it anyways.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'll admit it. I'm a T Swift fan now. She's been doing some amazing things lately, seems like a good person. I'm mostly a rock n roll guy tho and some of her older, bubble gum teen stuff is not so appealing.
You have to give her credit, also her parents who seem like nice grounded people. She has a talent so few have and like you said has done some amazing things. It all starts at home.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
That's likely the extent of their "hanging out."
I wouldn't be surprised. There seems to be a lot of people that get off on hating her for no good reason except that she's a strong, smart, talented, and extremely successful woman that doesn't let people push her around. People don't even have to like her music to appreciate what she's done/doing. She's breaking music industry records left and right, yet many choose to be petty.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised. There seems to be a lot of people that get off on hating her for no good reason except that she's a strong, smart, talented, and extremely successful woman that doesn't let people push her around. People don't even have to like her music to appreciate what she's done/doing. She's breaking music industry records left and right, yet many choose to be petty.
It's called jealousy.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad