Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
90% of the time when I watch the Oilers, Evan Bouchard picks up a point for just giving the puck to McDavid and letting him be McDavid.

the other 10%? He does what he just did. Dude can rip it.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
At least we'll always have our memories of Krapsoft

I liked Dobson more than him in that draft.

I actually didn't like Bouchard at all. Didn't think his defensive game was good enough and to be honest, he sucks at playing D but so does Dobson's who has had the the one post draft development trajectory that I didn't expect him to have.

He's become what I thought McAvoy would be and even though he's older, McAvoy became what I thought Dobson would be.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I liked Dobson more than him in that draft.

I actually didn't like Bouchard at all. Didn't think his defensive game was good enough and to be honest, he sucks at playing D but so does Dobson's who has had the the one post draft development trajectory that I didn't expect him to have.

He's become what I thought McAvoy would be and even though he's older, McAvoy became what I thought Dobson would be.
Either one of them is a grand slam compared to what we wound up with. At least our scouts felt like the smartest guys in the room for a few months.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Great performance from Skinner, this first round has been rough. All 8 series could be over in 5 or less.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_0079.jpeg

The kid is taking names and breaking hearts. From an NHL group on social media I follow…..

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Lololol I hate that jingle and I hate the actors and their bad dancing

"I'm lowering my A one ceeeeeeee"

I do a good job of compartmentalizing
I tried taking that drug twice.....but I almost tore my skin off from the itching and it being dried out . Definitely allergic to it .

• Wow
Reactions: will1066

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Actually 57, but what's wild about that is the last time the Leafs won was the last year there were 6 teams in the league.
Opps...I knew that . Dang typo . Yeah.....not even sniffing a Finals appearance . My dad was a Leaf fan for 75 years and he shifted two seasons ago to Ottawa saying enough is enough after the Habs beat them in the Covid Cup season playoffs . He even drove up to a game last season .

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Not sure if its already been discussed but do we have any idea on a starting date for round 2? Would they overlap round 2 with round 1 at all?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad