D Brock Cripps - St. George Prep, CSSHL U15 (2027 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Very talented offensive defender. If It wasn’t for Landon Dupont, this kid would be getting more attention. He is a very good skater with great vision. He is good at zipping passes around on the power play, and is good at baiting defenders towards him only to flick the puck off to one of his wingers on the shoulders where they have more time and space. Great skater that he uses well in transition with his puck control to gain zone entry’s at a good rate. An interesing prospect moving forward and isn’t WHL draft eligible until NEXT season. Should be an interesting kid to follow moving forward.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Now at 31 points already (14 goals)
also, 3 games for the U18 team, 2 primary apples.

tough schedule for him... switching back from u18 to u15
3 games ( 2 x for u18, 1x for u15) in under 76 hours...

number1crippsfan

Nov 2, 2023
I don't know what you guys are talking about but cripps better than dupont.
Also his d partners sucks, so he has to play by himself. He has carry his team in every single game, running powerplay plays and his unreal pass from his zone out the way to the far blue line and on tape. Dupont copied his tape job of using black tape, so you can see that cripps owns dupont.

apples

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
I don't know what you guys are talking about but cripps better than dupont.
Also his d partners sucks, so he has to play by himself. He has carry his team in every single game, running powerplay plays and his unreal pass from his zone out the way to the far blue line and on tape. Dupont copied his tape job of using black tape, so you can see that cripps owns dupont.

apples
This is obviously the player, right? I mean not even a passionate family member knows who has what stick tape.

This definitely brings up some character concerns for this player in my opinion.

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
But we can't prove that and it would be even worse to assume he has character concerns solely based on our own unproven assumption
It can, however bring up questions about who he surrounds himself with at minimum

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Has scored 52 points in the CSSHL this season
3 points in 4 x u18 prep games, 49 points in 17 x u15 prep games

9 game goal streak in the u15 prep (12 goals)
17 game point streak in the u15 prep (49 points)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad