F Adam Benák - Plzeň, Czechia (2025 Draft)

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
#1 overall pick kind of prospect. Outstanding!!!
He needs to grow, size bias with scouts is real. It does not look like it is hampering him in any way, as he is totally fine playing against men at this age and hey, he has alot of time to grow. I have never seen more complete center at this age like ever, his two way game is excellent, and his skill he is putting on display every shift is insane.

Last edited:

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Impressive. Probably the most talented euro guy(outside of Russia) I have seen at this age. He is at Michkov level maybe even higher at the same age

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Impressive. Probably the most talented euro guy(outside of Russia) I have seen at this age. He is at Michkov level maybe even higher at the same age

Yeah, also impressed. Have a feeling Jiri Hudler's U17 scoring record in Extraliga will be beaten this season. Only 10 more points needed.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Both Benak and Jiricek were send down to juniors. Playing for U20 today.

I know that they would sadly be amongst the first to suffer from terrible start of the season of Plzen. But it still sucks.
Two first rounders but the big tragedy is that, next year, they may leave Czech league altogether. The U20 league is not a great place for potential first. Rounders at all.

Perfect example of the big gap in Czech hockey.

Eg. If badinka went to U20 I wouldn't care at all in Sweden.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Two first rounders but the big tragedy is that, next year, they may leave Czech league altogether. The U20 league is not a great place for potential first. Rounders at all.

Perfect example of the big gap in Czech hockey.

Eg. If badinka went to U20 I wouldn't care at all in Sweden.
Tough luck for us really. Second year in the row is our top prospect playing in an absolutelly terrible team lol

Reactions: Czechboy

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Probably the best Extraliga performance yet by Benak (16:50 TOI). He played with a ton of speed and showcased his skill on multiple occasions. Several great passes and a silky smooth 1v1 deke that almost led to his first goal. Some solid defensive effort as well.

Filthy 1v1:

More of his shifts:

This dude is tiny. I know he's only 16, but he looks very small. How tall are his parents?

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
My fav, but some of his country men are catching him and they are not tiny. It's a strong group by Czech standards! I'm here for all of it.lol

Reactions: czechcanadian

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Unfortunately, the Czechs lost the next game against strong Americans that just ended. However, the best for the Czechs was again Adam Benak, who scored both goals.
Bit of a unstable performances. That 6:2 from US was kinda expected, but that 9:4 blowout from Swedes kinda sucks, on the other hand beating Finns 5:0 is nice .. I think Swiss are the last team at this tourney? Hope we destroy them, but it looks like the game is today 21:30 Czech time, so kinda crazy close together with the US game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad