GDT: Game 81 at LA | 7:30 PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
That was some decent hockey I thought. It's also treat to watch Zegras when he is playing like this.

Only question I have is what is Lundestrom doing on the 1st PP unit and what role is he supposed to be in there? Or this akin to they have already tried everything else and now are just throwing darts in there?

Reactions: Static

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That was some decent hockey I thought. It's also treat to watch Zegras when he is playing like this.

Only question I have is what is Lundestrom doing on the 1st PP unit and what role is he supposed to be in there? Or this akin to they have already tried everything else and now are just throwing darts in there?
He’s always playing like this when he’s healthy…

Reactions: Static

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
He’s always playing like this when he’s healthy…
Oh I meant he isn't trying to force things as much as he did when in that slump earlier in the season. This is that full confidence version of him and it's fun to watch, that's all I was alluding.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
At least they appear up for this one. Bare minimum for any Duck team is to show up for these 4-5 games every year

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Dubois playing just well enough not to get bought out before turning into a ghost again for the next 7 years once that NMC kicks in. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: ff8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad