Kaiden Guhle having DoPS hearing for slash (spear?) on Travis Konecny from the bench (suspended 1 game)

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Dumb move, league can’t put up with that dirty crap, send a message. Needs to be a suspension not some pointless fine

Reactions: Neil Racki

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Not much of a slash, but I wonder if they handle it like the jump off the bench to join an altercation thing where you get automatically 10 games?
They wouldn’t need a hearing for that. They’d just apply it.

6+ doesn’t seem to be on the table, 3-5 seems most likely

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Guhle realized he's too good and needs to sit for the tank. He decided to take himself in the most fun way possible.

Wasn't much of a slash, but anything from the bench should be punished

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Not much of a slash, but I wonder if they handle it like the jump off the bench to join an altercation thing where you get automatically 10 games?

I think it should be. You've got to crack down on players engaging on any play from the bench. Especially a slash.

But the NHL has historically been pretty light on this stuff.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Should be a game to send a future message you can't do shit from the bench, even if it's a light slash and the player who got hit embellished it.

Knowing how inconsistent and how much of an idiot Parros is it will either be a stern talking to, or the rest of the season suspended and to show he's serious will ban him from the 2024 playoffs, too.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Definitely some selling from Konecny involved here, and it's not like the play had any influence on the game itself (Konecny wasn't on a rush or anything) but it really should start at 3 games and I'd have no issue whatsoever with a 5 game suspension.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Even after the suspension the Habs organization should sit him for at least a game. By the end of their rebuild the Veteran's on the team will be Suzuki, Dach, Caufield, Newhook, and Guhle.

If he's going to become the veteran defenseman leader for the team he needs to learn how to handle himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadienna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad