Kaiden Guhle having DoPS hearing for slash (spear?) on Travis Konecny from the bench (suspended 1 game)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Not an overly viscous spear, however, anything from the bench feels like it should be longer then a single game.... no?

Personal shots on Talk Sanis

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
(Mod)

Disappointed in Guhle. Should get three games. Inexcusable.

Relax, he's still a kid and things got heated. Man I remember as a kid the times between '86 and '93. The Habs could get dirty and dish it out. People have a strange recollection of our glory days. We didn't just win a bunch of Cups because of net minding, great D and sniping we also happened to have our very own sons-of-biatches.

I am its pretty easy with consistent deep playoff runs.

Cool. When was the last time you guys were in a Cup Final? Yeah roughly 18years ago, our team less than 3yrs ago. Yeah our team's young and we're having our growing pains in the rebuild but you guys should maybe shiat can the attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Canadiens' fan? You? I rarely if ever see you on the Habs boards. You basically just post to crap on MTL and to pile on 'em with the rest of the Main Board haters. I'm cool with dissident opinions but you're suspicious.

Relax, he's still a kid and things got heated. Man I remember as a kid the times between '86 and '93. The Habs could get dirty and dish it out. People have a strange recollection of our glory days. We didn't just win a bunch of Cups because of net minding, great D and sniping we also happened to have our very own sons-of-biatches.

Cool. When was the last time you guys were in a Cup Final? Yeah roughly 18years ago, our team less than 3yrs ago. Yeah our team's young and we're having our growing pains in the rebuild but you guys should maybe shiat can the attitude.
First off The Canes won a cup in 06 not just made the finals. Secondly you can't control who you play so kudos to the Habs for making it to the final, but let's be honest in a regular season with a regular format the Habs don't even make the playoffs that season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad