GDT: Kitties on break | General hockey discussion I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Tippett was one of our best forwards in the playoffs last year. I'd prefer to keep him unless you can use him in exchange for an obvious upgrade somewhere on the roster. We have too many forwards, but let's hope we are not tested in that respect down the stretch.
I’m worried that we trade Tipp and Vatrano, and then our big guns go cold when we could have used secondary scoring. Vatrano is definitely due.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
OT can work hard all he wants but if he doesn't show it on the ice..

.. then he can work hard on another team.

I think he needs more games to boost his confidence but he drags down the line IMO. We should trade him now before he flubs, which I feel he will be.

Saying that I'd rather trade Denisenko instead of Tippet. So bleh.
One could argue that OT has two goals in his last two games.

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
I’m worried that we trade Tipp and Vatrano, and then our big guns go cold when we could have used secondary scoring. Vatrano is definitely due.

I agree Vatrano and Tippett supply valuable injury-insurance, but neither of them seem to have much chemistry with anyone. Both can score, both have a wicket shot, both have good wheels, but neither can seems to find a home, even when given good(not the greatest, but good) opportunities.

I'd love to keep both, but Frank is a pending UFA, and Tipp still seems to have trouble finding the white ice(and finishing), so, depending on the return, if one or both get moved, and it improves the team(subjective, I know), then so be it, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad