Official Coyotes 2023-24 Season Discussion (Poll Included)

How many points will the Coyotes get this season???

• 100+

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 90-99

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • 80-89

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • 70-79

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Less than 70

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Powerplay unit 2 has been looking good. Unit 1 seems better too, with more off-puck movement which they seemed to have forgotten about against New York and Long Island.

As welcome as that has been, 5 on 5 goals are so rare. They are at 7/12 of their goals coming on the powerplay with essentially one more from the 6 on 5 delayed penalty today (13 goals via standings, but they got 1 via a shootout win). 4 even strength goals in 5 games is not going to cut it.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
I know we’ve all know this, but it’s seems the Schmaltz and Keller connection has hit new heights this year. They look like the friggin Sedin’s out there making blind passes on the tape to each other. I was so “eh” on Schmaltz, now I think he could easily be a core piece moving forward.

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
I know we’ve all know this, but it’s seems the Schmaltz and Keller connection has hit new heights this year. They look like the friggin Sedin’s out there making blind passes on the tape to each other. I was so “eh” on Schmaltz, now I think he could easily be a core piece moving forward.

They both could easily be around 10 points if Hayton could finish. He has whiffed so many opportunities so far

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad