GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fried Tree Sap

May 12, 2016
Colorado fan here.....I'm going to use this opportunity to say I *hate* offside challenges with a burning passion....so that nobody can accuse me of just being a homer. If you need to take several minutes looking at a slow motion zoomed in replay to determine if the play was offside....than clearly the advantage gained from being offside was negligible.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
CBC is half a minute ahead of the real game, TNT is half a minute behind…

Wait...CBC is broadcasting the game before it's physically happening at the arena

giphy.gif

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Real time I felt it was offsides I recall thinking it but then just did not remember immediately after the goal. Officials miss more of these than they should, its just that goals are rare enough most do not result in an issue. Last night Vegas had 2-3 entires that were very offside but no goal resulted

Reactions: Summer Rose

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024
Boy that is RAZOR thin. Was prolly offside if you had a camera that was right on zoomed to both. But i like that challenge, it was close enough to be a coin flip. And if I were the Avs staff, I trust my guys bc they have mojo going so far even despite that goal against.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad