• Kings in 5

• Kings in 6

• Kings in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I think Talbot has more in him. He outperformed Gibson in that 2017 series, even though he was completely exhausted, but sadly the rules didn't apply to the ducks, and all our skaters choked hard at key moments.

I think Talbot's failing this year is that McLellan busted him (again) playing him way too much. He's 36 now so even harder to recover from the McLellan goalie gauntlet. Think he's gonna take a summer to collect himself again. Think we see some of Big Sieve Dave in this series.
I don’t know what to feel about facing him. All in all, he’s a career backup. But that f***er will either shutout the Oilers or give up 6.

Reactions: oobga

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
It's not hate it's ridicule for looking like a jerk in public and being an overrated has-been actor that never was funny in the first place.

Canucks will slice through the Predators like a knife through butter.
Just like the Avs were supposed to roll over the kraken?

They still need to play the games.

I voted kings in 6. I have no confidence in our goaltending to get this team to the next level. Skinner needs more time to develop, at least 2 more years. Until then I think it's a mistake to pin our hopes on a 2nd year goalie.
Name checks out.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Ekholm also got way better compared to his Nsh days because he gets to play with Bouch.
This. So many people dismiss this. People saying Ekholm is a babysitter. Just look at Ekholm’s numbers playing with Bouchard vs when he was in Nashville, who also happened to be a defensive team. Bouchard has helped Ekholm as much as Ekholm has helped Bouchard.

2for1PizzaPastuh

Jan 13, 2023
This. So many people dismiss this. People saying Ekholm is a babysitter. Just look at Ekholm’s numbers playing with Bouchard vs when he was in Nashville, who also happened to be a defensive team. Bouchard has helped Ekholm as much as Ekholm has helped Bouchard.
who did Ekholm play with in Nashville?

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Janmark is giving me serious Pisani vibes. But I don't trust Bouchard.
will-ferrel-laughing.gif

Janmark goin on a heater....your scouting reports never fail to amuse. You continue to discredit yourself with every post. I love it lol

I have a feeling Desharnais will win the Conn Smythe hahaha. He's a defensive defenseman

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke74

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Hard to see a Pisani type on this team, but that was the beauty of Pisani, nobody saw that coming.

If McLeod consistently went to the net he could put them up. Toughest time to do it is during the playoffs but that’s when it matters most.

Come to think of it I think Perry can have a big playoffs with us if we go deep. He just knows where to go to score, keeps it simple, plays that playoff style. Just hope he’s got enough gas in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad