Should Doug Armstrong get fired?

• Yes

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

jmwc95

Jul 12, 2007

Yikes. That hurts that we couldn't match that. Makes me wonder how much we offered him. It had to be really low.

Edit: The full picture on the tweet shows the term: $4.75mx2.

Unf***ingbelievable. Pay a 2nd round pick to unload Scandella if you have to. Trade Barbashev if you have to. Don’t let Perron walk for that.

Reactions: LogosBlue

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Unf***ingbelievable. Pay a 2nd round pick to unload Scandella if you have to. Trade Barbashev if you have to. Don’t let Perron walk for that.
would not even take a 2nd to dump him. he still has some value to teams looking for D

army is a fool

Reactions: LogosBlue

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Even as someone who isn't super pro-Army I rolled my eyes at the start of this thread.

That said, the Perron news is.... What the f*** are we doing here, letting a 60 point winger walk away and apparently not even offering him 9.5 mill over 2 years? I legitimately don't understand.

Last edited:

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Well I came in here to post this for seeing this thread: :facepalm:

Then saw the post on Perron.....

That F*#$ing stings, for that amount of money a deal should have been signed. We must have really come in low with our offer on term, cash, or both!

I'm not saying lets get the pitch forks and torches and march toward Enterprise Center. But damn there's no way Perron should be walking for anything in the ballpark of 2x4.75. 3X3 for slightly less AAV but matching the $9 million price tag in my speculation probably could have got it done.

Overall let's see how the offseason plays out, I'm good with the Leddy contract, Acciari. Losing DP for that amount is awful, and Griess is one that I say I like the price, but not the player attached to it.

Last edited:

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Hey people, DA isn't done yet. Take a breath, I know it's been a rough day with Perron leaving but give him some time to make other moves. Some of these big dominoes have yet to fall and like it or not they impact our timing.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
At this point DA looks like a heartless asshole.

Hard to believe he couldn't get 4.75M to Perron over 2 years. For all that DP brought to the game. He loved being here.

DA is an ass.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
At this point DA looks like a heartless asshole.

Hard to believe he couldn't get 4.75M to Perron over 2 years. For all that DP brought to the game. He loved being here.

DA is an ass.
dont forget about him disrespecting chuckie sideburns too.

fire this bum

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
To be honest, I don’t understand why you give 4 years to Leddy when you could of kept Perron for 2 or 3 years.

The Blues were a juggernaut offensive team this past season and you just weakened it.

I’d rather forego Leddy and go with Perunovich and Mikkola instead.

But, Doug has been making the right calls lately so I got to believe he’ll come out ahead in this.

Reactions: TheDizee

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Why am I seeing these posts and threads from people I ignored long ago? Did the forum migration mess it up? It’s a much worse experience having to read garbage like this.

Reactions: fcpremix88

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Why am I seeing these posts and threads from people I ignored long ago? Did the forum migration mess it up? It’s a much worse experience having to read garbage like this.
why would you ignore majorityof1, hes harmless

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
To be honest, I don’t understand why you give 4 years to Leddy when you could of kept Perron for 2 or 3 years.

The Blues were a juggernaut offensive team this past season and you just weakened it.

I’d rather forego Leddy and go with Perunovich and Mikkola instead.

But, Doug has been making the right calls lately so I got to believe he’ll come out ahead in this.

Let me post a realistic scenario...

Say the Blues sign Perron for 4M per year and are NOT able to trade for Chychrun, Provorov, Sanheim, etc and Leddy signs with another team. Then you are back to square one. This team needs Nick Leddy more than it needs David Perron right now.

Reactions: Blueston

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I am seeing people I have on ignore as well. The site still knows I have them on ignore. On the main page,where it says the last person who replied to a thread it says "Ignored Member". Then I click on the thread and can see their post. They started showing up today right after the site crashed due to overuse from free agency This was after the migration, although it could be a symptom of it.

why would you ignore majorityof1, hes harmless

He did have me on ignore at one point, or at least he threatened to put me there.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
unger left
patey left
pettersson left
turnbull left
mullen left
ramage left and everyone hated it for getting the fat lazy kid in return
federko left and everyone hated it for getting a nobody for him
stevens left
courtnall left
shanahan left