Podcast (Audio) Spittin Chiclets - Florida Panthers

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Where in the timeline is the Bennett interview? Guy was 100% spot on talking about Buc-ees though. "The Cabela's of gas stations." :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I would think the Sam interview was done sometime before the trade deadline, as he was talking about Frankie with him still being on the team.

The talk other than the interview would have been done on Sunday night or Monday. That's when they usually tape before dropping Tuesday morning.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Bennett bullied the guys into buying cars :laugh:

How do you bully this?
EuoUCoyXUAAZs6L

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I liked what I heard about Brunette's coaching style. He's not a hardass after a bad period or game and seems really laid back while still being a motivator for the team.

But I do wonder if this type of approach let's players think they can slack off a bit though. I hope he's still holding them accountable. Especially when the going gets tough through long periods of time, which we've rarely experienced this season.

Reactions: ratmanfu

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
(2:20:04-2:24:26)

The guys talked about the Panthers and all the records they've accomplished this year. They talk about the President trophy, and in particular touch on Sam Reinhart a bit.

Ps, there is a really good interview of Wayne Gretzky on this episode, I highly suggest checking it out.

Reactions: panthersdu67

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
(2:20:04-2:24:26)

The guys talked about the Panthers and all the records they've accomplished this year. They talk about the President trophy, and in particular touch on Sam Reinhart a bit.

Ps, there is a really good interview of Wayne Gretzky on this episode, I highly suggest checking it out.

Thanks for updating with the timing KK, I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Prominence Problem

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I remember that well back when I was a Thrashers fan: prime Kovalchuk was the most dynamic player to ever play on my favorite team.
Despite being one of our longtime divisional killers, for some reason he’s the only guy who played on a rival team that I never really disliked. For some reason I just loved him as a player, guy was amazing. I had to pick a number between 1-35 and pick one that was available when I played in college and picked 17 primarily because of kovalchuk

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad