Half-Assed GDT: STL CAR

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
thats a penalty whether it would be weak or not.

either way, binner is not very good tonight.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
how is that not a penalty?

Replay kind of shows he never made contact with Buch's hands, just his stick but Buch wanted to whine about it instead of putting the puckin the net. The slash literally did nothing to prevent him from putting it in, makes him look like a bitch TBH.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Replay kind of shows he never made contact with Buch's hands, just his stick but Buch wanted to whine about it instead of putting the puckin the net. The slash literally did nothing to prevent him from putting it in, makes him look like a bitch TBH.
he already got slashed in his hand once ... you think he was faking ?

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
The previous slash has no effect on this non existent slash. Maybe it scared him and he flinched? Still makes him a bitch.

Fact is Buch has had no heart or intensity since the TDL and "if" we make the playoffs it will be in spite of him.
penalty they just called on thomas shows they have no problem calling soft serve shit calls

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Did someone just poke check Parayko while he was trying to exit the zone? Like seriously what the f***.

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
For awhile this season about once every five games you’d hear “Perunovich nearly got his first NHL goal there.” But for the last 25 games or so I hadn’t even heard that. I hope he turns it around next year.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad