GDT: Take My Liiiffee, Cause It's Already Over! Islanders at Panthers at Toronto

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Isles fan coming in peace. You guys have such good young talent. Exciting team to watch. Barkov is an absolute monster. Great series and kudos to your guys for never quitting or laying down.
Thanks for the sentiment but maybe let us all have our meltdown in peace?
You guys clearly deserved it more. Good luck in the playoffs!

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Didn't say that. I said I've seen him on the PP. I've already stated the areas where Yandle is better than Ekblad on the PP. My opinion is based on him playing on the PP, and it is pretty obvious that he isn't close to Yandle when it comes to the PP.

But you’ve seen him getting the full 1min30 with our best players on the PP ?

Or you’ve seen him with the leftovers, with only 30sec on the clock, trying to break into the zone ?

Opportunities... Ekblad has never had the opportunity to run the PP... If you’ve seen otherwise, we don’t watch the same games...

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Welp.

Back into my hole I go. See you guys around. NHL 20 if you wanna hit it up! Or Discord.
I watch your games when I can. I imagine I’ll continue to do so. My Xbone died and I’m waiting for the series X to get another one so I’m taking a break from playing CHEL. I have it for free on my PS4 but their community isn’t as good.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Because it would be good to see the two FL teams finally duke it out in games that matter. You guys are like Browns fans. The most loyal in the league. I respect it
There aren’t many of us left. I left Florida to move to Denver in 08’. I’m seriously not sure why I bother anymore with the Avs down the street.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Whatever, f*** it. This is the least I've cared about this team.

Same. I just don't care at this point. After that first game we all knew what would happen. I've accepted that the team will be moving on from Florida. It would be one thing if this was an untalented group who was playing like they wanted to win, but they just look like turds on ice.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I've been a fan of some of the shittiest teams in pro sports history. This year's Panthers team certainly isn't the worst but it is probably my least favorite team I've ever followed.

You should just join your Mrs with the Blues. There is a team I like. Was happy they won last year.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
what pick are we if we miss.. like 14?
To my understanding it’ll depend on who the other teams who get eliminated are. As in, if we’re the 3rd worst team of the eliminated teams we’d have pick 11?

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Whatever, f*** it. This is the least I've cared about this team.
Same. I watched the first game but chose not to watch the rest. And that ain’t good. I’d be fine with a total rebuild but I’m not going to tune in if they are just going to plug and play. Q has been a disappointment. The team looks like **** hockey wise. Just an all around joke. I’m getting too old to keep hoping.

-ghoste

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Florida Panthers New GM

View attachment 358657
Plug anyone in there and probably anyone could get 2 playoff appearances in 10years (this didn’t count, couldn’t make it to the round of 16). It’s like throwing at a dart board, you’re bound to hit one eventually. What difference would it make? No where to go but up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad