Confirmed with Link: Tarasenko 50% retained To Panthers for 2024 4th RD & 2025 3rd Rd

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
So that’s not Tarasenko playing RW lol.

Played it a lot in juniors, think he was a left-winger on that incredible WJC squad (captain of the team)… Don’t think he really played there for an extended period in the NHL though…

But yeah, would have though it would be ridiculous if they didn’t give it a try on the first-line just because the guy played there his whole career… You have a chance to lineup with Barky and Reinho… What was he gonna say ? loool

Reactions: MaWa

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I was watching again is today or tomorrow trade deadline, after that i thought lets check capfriendly look we might have already some Big trades.
I would call this Big. Sure we dont know where he fits, How good is he this Season and could be another possible Cup run a push to him to get better. Dont know his Stamina, well known weak on defensive Size but he has a hell of a shoot, when he is 100%.

Dont know if Tarasenko and Bob are familiar with each other.
But that move brought me back here for my first post in a long time.

He looks pretty happy, i would be the same when you switch from dead last to Stanley Cup Chance.
And get no matter what a great Center, for your Game.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I was watching again is today or tomorrow trade deadline, after that i thought lets check capfriendly look we might have already some Big trades.
I would call this Big. Sure we dont know where he fits, How good is he this Season and could be another possible Cup run a push to him to get better. Dont know his Stamina, well known weak on defensive Size but he has a hell of a shoot, when he is 100%.

Dont know if Tarasenko and Bob are familiar with each other.
But that move brought me back here for my first post in a long time.

He looks pretty happy, i would be the same when you switch from dead last to Stanley Cup Chance.
And get no matter what a great Center, for your Game.
Good to see you back G. Hope you post more often.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Guys family is like 20 mins from the rink which I didn't realize. Very real chance he sticks around too if the price is right for him.

Hard to put a price on being able to go home to your family most nights, while playing on a contender while your career winds down.

Plus the guy can clearly still bury the biscuit. One of the best goal scorers in the league over the last decade and his release is still just as lethal.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Guys family is like 20 mins from the rink which I didn't realize. Very real chance he sticks around too if the price is right for him.

Hard to put a price on being able to go home to your family most nights, while playing on a contender while your career winds down.

Plus the guy can clearly still bury the biscuit. One of the best goal scorers in the league over the last decade and his release is still just as lethal.
Going into his age 33 season, shoulder completely f***ed, already a poor skater. Hard pass. This isn't to say this wasn't a great trade but he will be looking for a long term deal, get the Cup here and let someone else give him 4 years.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Going into his age 33 season, shoulder completely f***ed, already a poor skater. Hard pass. This isn't to say this wasn't a great trade but he will be looking for a long term deal, get the Cup here and let someone else give him 4 years.

If he wants 2 years at a low AAV, and he plays well this season, then you definitely start looking at it. If he wants 4 years, no thanks.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

Considering how much we re-signed Forsling for, Tarasenko will be paying us to play here going into his next contract!

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Yeah if he wants a lot of term hard pass, Mackie will be ready to take the jump up soon...hopefully.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad