GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
They have three goals in the last two games that's not on the goalie (yes they won one but let's be honest they had no offense then either)

The team has been playing much more passively and defensively to protect the AHL goalies, which has almost certainly affected their shot and goal totals.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Many people said Vancouver would be upset in the first round, most Canucks fans acknowledged that this would be a hard series.

The Predators were a top 2 team in the league for the second half of the regular season and the Canucks are on their AHL goalie, and they've been playing more defensively than they were all year because of it.

Nah Askarov would shut out the canucks lol

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
20240428_185339.jpg

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
Put Nashvilles AHL goalies as 1/2, likely score more than 1

Offense has been lacklustre but Saros has made some good saves
Doubtful 16 SOGs with 2 high danger chances aren't winning you much....

We are talking about the goalie I'm talking about the complete and total lack of offense for the nucks.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Many people said Vancouver would be upset in the first round, most Canucks fans acknowledged that this would be a hard series.

The Predators were a top 2 team in the league for the second half of the regular season and the Canucks are on their AHL goalie, and they've been playing more defensively than they were all year because of it.
Nashville is 10th in points since January 1st. They had a really good 20 game streak but outside that haven't been anything special. I'll bet they get smoked in the next round.

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
The team has been playing much more passively and defensively to protect the AHL goalies, which has almost certainly affected their shot and goal totals.
Maybe I'm probably just biased because my Canes play the same no matter who is In the net can't score when we have the puck in the ozone 20 minutes.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Maybe I'm probably just biased because my Canes play the same no matter who is In the net can't score when we have the puck in the ozone 20 minutes.

Remember when everyone was mad that the Canucks had a really high PDO?

It's because the team was playing extremely offensively while Demko bailed the team out in the other end, but Desmith, and now Silovs, are no Demko, so the team has to play to support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad