GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
He didn’t look square and it went under his arm
I think he was square, it sometimes looks weird depending on the angle. I'll look at it again when it gets replayed.

Issue is more that from that distance you have time to do a small shift as you go down in your butterfly to catch it in the center of your mass. If you have to make an arm save it usually means it's a poor track and you're catching up.

Reactions: Peen and Flik

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
idk what tocchet is doing

hughes is out there owning nashville for an extended O zone shift with boeser and miller, then is left out there for the goal against when he uncharacteristically doesn’t handle petey’s pass, then is left out there again for a third shift with garland’s line.

no wonder he’s worn out
EP with mik 4on4 also sus

Reactions: mossey3535

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Hughes has been bad in this series. So has Pettersson.

But both these guys were really good in the bubble.

Not going to
I think he was square, it sometimes looks weird depending on the angle. I'll look at it again when it gets replayed.

Issue is more that from that distance you have time to do a small shift as you go down in your butterfly to catch it in the center of your mass. If you have to make an arm save it usually means it's a poor track and you're catching up.
@ me when you’ve watched it back in the intermission because im curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad