GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
im
not trying to trade Petey, butnyou have to admit hes been terrible.
He has, and he needs to be better. I think we all know he can be, or else we wouldn't be disappointed and frustrated with his current play. I just think there are clear, apparent reasons for his current lack of production and I think they can be addressed. People saying that he's a p***y or just doesn't care or is incapable of being a winner have totally lost it.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
This team better be shitting their brains out with the flu between periods because they look absolutely useless out there

Reactions: TruKnyte

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I swear EP stick is messed up somehow, too long or wrong flex or something.
Idk im far from a stick expert but it looks weird.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I know it's fashionable to blame Petey right now but blaming him for a brief pause after Miller threw a grenade cross-ice is ridiculous.
Do you know what, you’re allowed to throw a grenade cross ice pass when you’re literally the best player on the ice every single game for the past two months.

Including the playoffs

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Miller is making something happen every shift. He's carrying us offensively
Sure, and I said I was ok with some of these flubs because that's how this PP generates offence. But it doesn't change the fact that he caused that situation.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
lite it up boys.......
icegif-1274.gif

lets gooooooooooo

• Love
Reactions: mathonwy and quat

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
He quit on the team in 2021. Same act as this. Literally didn't try for an entire year, godawful body language, floated around like a ghost. Then checked back in after the Green/Benning firings.
Struggle != quitting on the team.
If he actually quits on the team then he would be traded because there is no way for thw rest of the team to accept anyone that has quit on the team. This is such a crazy exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad