GDT: Wild at Dives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
WTF...is the dude sucking on the microphone or what? Sounds so weird when he's shouting his goal call.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Missed Boldy's goal.....good boy!

Yeah....had to mute it. Much better.
She can't not know she's that bad at that job. You'd think integrity would kick in at some point and she'd go, 'Maybe this should go to someone else that knows what they're doing...'

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
She can't not know she's that bad at that job. You'd think integrity would kick in at some point and she'd go, 'Maybe this should go to someone else that knows what they're doing...'
Leah or Freddy?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's not just her though that's the problem. The other guy is grunting with every Avs play. It's not even the fact that it's the Avs he is hot and bothered for...he is just WAY over dramatic.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
It's not just her though that's the problem. The other guy is grunting with every Avs play. It's not even the fact that it's the Avs he is hot and bothered for...he is just WAY over dramatic.
ESPN has always had a tendency to verbally fellate specific teams during broadcasts.

Reactions: NHL1674

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
is Hartman even playing? I know Freddy is cause I just saw him end up on his backside a few minutes ago..

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I'm so looking forward to Goligoski and Flower getting extended another year, because why not?

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
This dudette is the female equivalent to Walz, soooooo many words...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad