GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Toronto Maple Leafs, 7 PM, MSGSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
No need to feel pain once we're mathematically eliminated. Might as well imagine it as the off-season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
When are exit interviews?
I'm guessing either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Since the season finale is at home and not on the road, they may get right to work the next day with those, but it will more than likely be Wednesday of next week.

Though the exit interviews may actually take place over a number of days next week, but the ''Breakup day'' or ''Locker clean out day'' will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday.

In past years, I think the coach and GM would speak the day after the players, though last year I think Ruff spoke the same day as the players. That was a different kind of year because of the playoff berth.

Hopefully the COACH doesn't even get to speak this year. Hopefully he's fired immediately following Monday night's game.

DrBSmooth

May 10, 2006
Are we willing to start thinking that last season may have been some what of a fluke?

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I'm guessing either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Since the season finale is at home and not on the road, they may get right to work the next day with those, but it will more than likely be Wednesday of next week.

Though the exit interviews may actually take place over a number of days next week, but the ''Breakup day'' or ''Locker clean out day'' will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday.

In past years, I think the coach and GM would speak the day after the players, though last year I think Ruff spoke the same day as the players. That was a different kind of year because of the playoff berth.

Hopefully the COACH doesn't even get to speak this year. Hopefully he's fired immediately following Monday night's game.

Thanks. Wasn't sure if it would be that soon after or until the league regular season ends. Ours ends on the 15th but there are still games through the 18th.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Outscored 15-1 (I think 4 are empty netters?) in 3rd periods since the Buffalo game.

-39 in shots in 3rd periods since that game if I am not mistaken lol.

Reactions: Guadana

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thanks. Wasn't sure if it would be that soon after or until the league regular season ends. Ours ends on the 15th but there are still games through the 18th.
I'd have to guess they'll get right to work on that, since players almost definitely wanna leave town for the summer as fast as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad