F Adam Sykora - Hartford Wolf Pack, AHL (2022, 63rd, NYR)

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I think he's gonna create a lot of offense as well, just not by way of being credited a point due to his insane forechecking skills - He might be the best forechecker I've seen at his age. Great anticipation and determination, and he's very strong on the puck/body. He's going to be a turnover forcing machine which will result in offense.

How would you compare him Carl Hagelin?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good, getting lots of ice time. Around 19-20 mins a game and is playing second line C. Nitra is just not as good this year and as a team are not lighting it up on the scoresheet. But the improvement from Sykora is there. Playing all situations

Do you think he can be a center in the NHL?

Mikey09

Mar 28, 2013
Bratislava
I've been really impressed with the development of his offensive game since the August tournament. He's already got a great all around game.

Just scored a very nice goal. He's going to be a good NHL player.
Yep, he will. So heart & soul guy with incredible mix of a great motor, willingness, work rate and bit of an agression. I can see both his upside and playing style/career role similiar to Darren Helm, 3rd/4th liner, hard to play against pest who can score.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I was ecstatic when the Rangers got him in the 2nd last year, especially when they didn't have to trade up. Sykora's the type of player every contender has in their Bottom 6, and the type teams overpay for in FA

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad