Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

That actually makes sense. The 1B needs to touch the white bag, but the runner is going for the green bag and it would definitely prevent a lot of collision situations which has resulted in injuries (sometimes severe)

I do wonder about the 'gap' in the middle being a potential ankle-turner though.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

That actually makes sense. The 1B needs to touch the white bag, but the runner is going for the green bag and it would definitely prevent a lot of collision situations which has resulted in injuries (sometimes severe)

I do wonder about the 'gap' in the middle being a potential ankle-turner though.

They have this in my slow pitch softball leagues :laugh:

It makes total sense there and really doesn't change anything, so don't see it being an issue at those levels

Reactions: SnS

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Ranger was finished, at 110 pitches, there was always going to be regression from Hoffman. The one for Strahm is coming too. He has 30 strikeouts and 1 walk. That is wild.
He was prob gonna be done anyway, but threw an extra 9 pitches because of the ump screwing him on a strike 3 called a ball.

Reactions: Rebels57

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Strahm's post pitch reactions are a low key fun thing about this team. I love how amped he gets. I feel a little bad sometimes when he gives up a costly hit, because he takes it so seriously.But when he gets a big strike out? Oh man, he's so pumped lol.

People who talk to themselves are NEVER boring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad