Injury Report: 2023-24 Injuries Thread | LTIR: Brown, Sergachev | DTD: Johansson, Motte

b0lthed

Mar 7, 2023
Eduardo Encino-man reports that Fleury is day to day, while the Lightning “will have to wait on Jeannot” which tells me he is still week to week and they want to give his LBI more time than they did previously so that he actually comes back ready and confident next tine

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I feel like at some point we need to think of trading Cernak, before the rest of the league figures out he can't stay healthy. This guy won't be an effective player to far into his 30s.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
I feel like at some point we need to think of trading Cernak, before the rest of the league figures out he can't stay healthy. This guy won't be an effective player to far into his 30s.
Might be too late for that now. But if Dumba is somehow useful and we can get Hanifin this might be our way out of the cap crunch next year.

Problem is we might have to pay for him to go away at this point.

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Do we even know what's wrong with Jeannot? It seems there's been a tighter lid on his injury than the usual Lightning blackout.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The most amazing thing about the Duclair trade is that in the small sample size, it looks like he has some chemistry with Stamkos AND Cirelli...who the hell would have seen that coming?
If Duclair somehow gets Cirelli rolling then that would be great.

Hagel - Cirelli - Duclair could also be interesting since Hagel ans Cirelli also have great chemistry from the PK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad