GDT: ECQF GAME 4 : WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Or getting kneed is jarring and hurts regardless of whether the damage is lasting. You don't have the tear your ACL for taking a knee to hurt.
That’s fair. I have no horse in this race. It’s just a sus look when a guy goes from looking like he’s blown out his knee to being ready to go 30 seconds later.

Reactions: Nikki Potnick

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
To me it looked like Jensen was turning, likely to catch a piece of Fox, and caught him with a bit of skate and knee. I consider blatant when you see a guy stick a knee out to catch someone. Jensen didn't do that.

Blatant in the sense that it was an obvious knee, not that Jensen was trying to knee him.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I'm a hardcore Rangers fan and I don't think there was anything intentional there either.

Agreed. I think if there was any intent it was to bump Fox a bit. But not to knee him.

It happens so fast. When we watch these super slo-mo replays I think it's easy to project all this intent onto things.

Reactions: Grifter3511

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I think it was that Fox was rolling on the ice acting as if he was injured and then was immediately ready to go for the start of the power play.

Yes I'm sure he pulled a Keyser Soze and was fake flexing his leg too. Is your first time watching sports? Players get hurt all the time for brief periods and then it doesn't end up serious. Your post should get nominated for dumbest post of the playoffs so far. :dunce:

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
fox has had a bum knee all year, wears a brace. whether jensen was doing it intentionally, im not sure.

but the contact was knee on knee and reading fox lips afterwards to the trainer.. he wasn't faking thinking there was a real issue.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Blatant in the sense that it was an obvious knee, not that Jensen was trying to knee him.

Not to beat it to deat but to me it's not a blatant knee. Jensen is turning. He's not sticking a leg out. There's knee contact but there's also contact at the ankle/skate that sends Fox flying.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
fox has had a bum knee all year, wears a brace. whether jensen was doing it intentionally, im not sure.

but the contact was knee on knee and reading fox lips afterwards to the trainer.. he wasn't faking thinking there was a real issue.

Nope. It can't hurt unless he tore his ACL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad