Buffalo Bills Week 16: Bills at Pats -- Division on the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Green Bay got away with one. That should have been defensive holding at minimum, and probably PI. Mayfield was bad, but that was another game the refs had a huge effect on the outcome of.

Reactions: oldgoalie

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Im so mad… had a parlay of:

Over 46.5
Jones over 11.5 rushing attempts
Adams over 90.5 receiving yards
Crosby over 2.5 extra points
Savage over 4.5 tackles

Was +1700. Don’t even want to say the number I lost was.

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Refs f***ed over the Browns on what was an obvious hold.

The same thing happens to the Browns as us. Can't win one possession games and getting f***ed by the refs.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Not watching the game cause I don’t have NFL Network but have the Cardinals been exposed? Lost to the Lions last week and only put up 6 so far this week.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Star isn't feeling too good so he decided to take the game off today. Probably for the best he's rested for...next year? I can't recall a time a player has infuriated me more than this man. Going against a great run offense for the division and he's got goddamn "personal reasons" yet again. Dion has been dealing with Covid and he's playing. I just got the booster and like three days later wound up with Omicron and it SUCKS. The fact that Dion is playing after he presumably had the same thing is a testament to him as a consummate teammate because that wiped me out for just as long as when I had Delta.

Idk why I got it twice when I get vaxxed. Maybe it's punishment for disrespecting Star so much....who knows.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Star isn't feeling too good so he decided to take the game off today. Probably for the best he's rested for...next year? I can't recall a time a player has infuriated me more than this man. Going against a great run offense for the division and he's got goddamn "personal reasons" yet again. Dion has been dealing with Covid and he's playing. I just got the booster and like three days later wound up with Omicron and it SUCKS. The fact that Dion is playing after he presumably had the same thing is a testament to him as a consummate teammate because that wiped me out for just as long as when I had Delta.

Idk why I got it twice when I get vaxxed. Maybe it's punishment for disrespecting Star so much....who knows.
Personal reasons could mean anything really. Hard to know what people deal with when it comes to loss, mental and physical health

He had a heart condition as well so I understand why he's not vaccinated.
I'm his age, low bmi and a frequent runner and the vaccine sent me to the er with arrhythmia (covid would probably mess me up really, really bad so still worth it).

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Bills are so good at QB picking, they have three current/former players as NFL starting QBs this week:

Allen, Johnson, Fromm

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Pats are as dirty as ever. Hope everyone gets out of the game healthy when their cheap shots start flying:

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I probably won't be able to get my hands on some wings today which is not a good sign. They usually lose when I don't have wings on game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad