Injury Report: 2021-22 Injuries and Covid List Thread

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
So I guess getzlaf is dead and gone for the season
It is sort of like Mike Trout for the Angels last year. He is going to get better, he is going to get better, oops he is shut down for the season. I wonder if this means that Getz is done for good, at least with the Ducks. He has had significant health issues the last two years, and is certainly not work $3 million a year to sit and be injured half the season.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
It is sort of like Mike Trout for the Angels last year. He is going to get better, he is going to get better, oops he is shut down for the season. I wonder if this means that Getz is done for good, at least with the Ducks. He has had significant health issues the last two years, and is certainly not work $3 million a year to sit and be injured half the season.

I can't imagine that that's how Getzlaf goes out, but that's probably the fan in me because Getzlaf has never liked the attention or accolades.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Max Jones is now over 5 months into an expected 4-6 month recovery period, and has been skating for almost two weeks. It's probably safe to assume he could be back for a few games to end the year, barring a setback of course. It will be interesting to see how they decide to handle that.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Max Jones is now over 5 months into an expected 4-6 month recovery period, and has been skating for almost two weeks. It's probably safe to assume he could be back for a few games to end the year, barring a setback of course. It will be interesting to see how they decide to handle that.
They said mid to late April

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Any Update on Jones?

He was working to getting back before the end of the season and all signs pointed to him being able to do so, but it sounded like the docs or management shut him down as a precaution. Should be good to go at the start of next season the last I heard.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
He was working to getting back before the end of the season and all signs pointed to him being able to do so, but it sounded like the docs or management shut him down as a precaution. Should be good to go at the start of next season the last I heard.
Thank you.. No we need one on Silf..Why so much crickets?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad