Post-Game Talk: Horrifying Act of Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Where’s the Caps fan who before the series said it wouldn’t be the biggest upset ever if Washington won.

That team was so bad then he played like shit and swept
giphy.gif

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
What did he do?
He went absolutely crazy yelling & "getting pumped" after they showed the video of Lapierre announcing the starting lineup (which they showed about 3 times) & then scoring.

He was literally screaming & making an ass out of himself, clearly loving the Caps had tied it.

When they came out of the video, the rest of the panel, including McHugh, were leaning away from him half joking but half in embarrassment for him.

It was pathetic & totally bias.

Reactions: NCRanger

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
He went absolutely crazy yelling & "getting pumped" after they showed the video of Lapierre announcing the starting lineup (which they showed about 3 times) & then scoring.

He was literally screaming & making an ass out of himself, clearly loving the Caps had tied it.

When they came out of the video, the rest of the panel, including McHugh, were leaning away from him half joking but half in embarrassment for him.

I can't imagine anyone has ever taken him that seriously anyway. That's his schtick...hard to embarrass yourself when everyone already thinks of you as an assclown.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

He shouldn't be on tv.

I think he legit has some sort of development issue. That's a child being paraded on national television and I feel bad for the dude.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I can't imagine anyone has ever taken him that seriously anyway. That's his schtick...hard to embarrass yourself when everyone already thinks of you as an assclown.
Same way he acts when talking about the Leafs. He gets all crazy.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
The Rangers did what they should have done, swept a really bad hockey team. So that’s the good news. But that series should not have been that much of a struggle. The intensity and play must be increased quite a bit moving past this series. Hope Fil makes his return because he is going to be key generating quick strike offense against Carolina.

Kakko needs more ice time as well, it’s boneheaded that Laviolette skipped him multiple times late in the game. Rangers best forward at ES.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
If we somehow win the cup and any poster has the audacity to complain, it's going to be an instant ban for life. Not even joking.
I think you guys do a thankless job, and I'm sure you have to delete a lot of mean/awful posts, but it seems like your trying to control how people post/feel on the board. People are allowed to complain and get upset by awful play. I probably dont see some of the dumb crap posted (Probably have a lot of them blocked), but you guys seem to get on people for just being upset at dog shit play. Let us rage. Its not hurting anyone.
Anyways, I have nothing but respect for the mods who manage it all, but yeah.

Anyways, just happy we won.
LGR!

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Forget biz, he’s got his own problems being a maple leafs fan. (We all know how that’s working out for him) It was really annoying they kept showing that though.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
He shouldn’t mention Panarin at all - sounds just laughable at the levels of EdJovo re Kravtsov, Webster re Zuke or SB re goalies.

Edit: Laviolette just answered question about Panarin - I’d say haters should heed but we know they won’t.

Are we just going to ignore that Panarin literally went about 8 full periods (it may have been 8 full+, I don't know when he registered his final shot in game 1) with out a SOG?

You all act like people who were let down by his play want him to fail. Trust me when I say this we don't (or most of us don't.)

He had a 3 point series (after a 120 point season) and it's not like he was setting up chances left and right that were getting beefed. He wasn't doing a whole lot of anything outside of knocking Oshie into next season. He was still outscored by every other player in the top 6, and 2 of them don't get pp1 time.

I don't know why it's so hard to admit that he didn't have a good series while still having a good 3rd period in this game.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I understand what Rempe brings to the team I do. But against Carolina it seems criminal not to counter with a skating possession monster in chytil that will actually score. Wennberg cannot.

Just not sure Rempe can skate in that series. It’s going to be fast
It’s not that simple. What Rempe brings makes the whole team go. Wennberg hasn’t been bad but he seems the only one who hasn’t stepped up.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The thing with Panarin is that it's not that he was playing terrible, or that he's just not a guy who can handle the playoffs.

He literally just stopped shooting. It's an easy fix and that's why it's frustrating.

He reminds me of the Devils last year against Carolina. They big-brained it trying to play this "playoffs style" when it would have been easy for them to just play their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad