Confirmed with Link: Kyle Okposo For a Conditional 7th

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Why bother?

Trying to get slower, we will need extra bodies but still, Rookie Dman and a 7th, isnt much to pay but I am not seeing who he is better than, or is he the 13th guy?

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
sure why not. If he's a Cousins replacement, go for it.

I was thinking about Cousins getting demoted to the 4th line...he may do worse there than when he was on the 2nd. If he couldn't do much playing with Benny and Tkachuk...not sure playing with Stenlund and Lombo gets better.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I like it. You can never have enough depth for a playoff run. Remember how beat up we were last year? Remember how screwed our line up was without Luostarinen?

Injuries will happen and guys are going to miss some games eventually. To have NHL-ready players available to step up when called upon is huge for us.

RCGP2

Mar 8, 2018
I'd guess he's a Lorentz replacement in the press box. Injury depth basically, off ice leadership.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I can’t imagine we start sitting Cousins too much. The guys in the locker room probably love him and Zito talked a lot yesterday about not messing with the room too much.

Reactions: Ratsreign

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
If he can help the 4th line not be a defensive liability, I like it. As much as I liked the Gadjy/Tommy/Lombo line, they seemed to get hemmed in our zone quite often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad