Confirmed with Link: Kyle Okposo For a Conditional 7th

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

I actually like Mike's stuff since he uses Sportlogiq which is an expensive private model

Just keep in mind says data is 3-year weighted average. Things can change a lot in 3 years for an older guy. Not saying he's washed up or whatever, just something to keep in mind.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
We had some real depth issues last playoffs and we lucked out guys like Dalpe stepped up more or less. Zito added ton of D depth in the offseason and now he’s secured NHL level depth for our forward group and won’t have to rely on AHL call ups in a deciding cup final game like season with the likes of Denisenko

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1709921355473.png

CC: @Chaos2k7 willing to contribute?

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Just keep in mind says data is 3-year weighted average. Things can change a lot in 3 years for an older guy. Not saying he's washed up or whatever, just something to keep in mind.
I'm pretty sure it's this season's stats of Okposo compared to the 3-year weighted average of all forwards.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

I'm pretty sure it's this season's stats of Okposo compared to the 3-year weighted average of all forwards.
Doesn't weighted average mean more emphasis is put on recent stats?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Where the hell does he fit? Lomberg should not be scratched and lets face it PM loves Cousins

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Heavy player, still serviceable. This is a free depth add for us, can’t complain. I don’t think he is much more than a 4th line option obviously. Takes Lorentz press box seat and appetizers.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
I don't hate the move since I don't think he'll see much TOI, but there are still enough games left in the regular season to try a few different things regarding the lineups.

Kinda curious to see what happens with between Cousins, Lomberg, Stenlund, Okposo, and possibly Erod.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I don't hate the move since I don't think he'll see much TOI, but there are still enough games left in the regular season to try a few different things regarding the lineups.

Kinda curious to see what happens with between Cousins, Lomberg, Stenlund, Okposo, and possibly Erod.

If Gadjo and Cousins aren't playing agitative style of hockey then they add nothing to the picture. Thus those are the two guys imo taken out or added into the lineup depending on how Mo sees things unfold in the playoffs.

Reactions: Mase

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad