F Danila Yurov - Metallurg Magnitogorsk, KHL (2022, 24th, MIN)

prospectwizards

Mar 24, 2021
Needless to say that this is a very, very good prospect, don’t know if he’s Michkov level, but one of the best Russian prospects in recent history based on what he’s done so far.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Needless to say that this is a very, very good prospect, don’t know if he’s Michkov level, but one of the best Russian prospects in recent history based on what he’s done so far.

Good prospect yes, one of the best in recent history I don't know. He seems on par with other Russian top prospects over the years. I think top in his own age group would be the best you can give him so far which isn't a bad compliment

Reactions: prospectwizards

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Him and Miroshnichenko are gonna be 1st round picks in 2022 draft. Probably even top15 picks. It's gotta be painful for coaches to pick players for the coming WJC U18, so many good kids.

prospectwizards

Mar 24, 2021
Good prospect yes, one of the best in recent history I don't know. He seems on par with other Russian top prospects over the years. I think top in his own age group would be the best you can give him so far which isn't a bad compliment

That seems fair for sure. I thought perhaps a step up from Kostin, Podkolzin or Kravstov but not quite on Michkov level.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
That seems fair for sure. I thought perhaps a step up from Kostin, Podkolzin or Kravstov but not quite on Michkov level.

Kravtsov still has potential to be quite good too but I think Yurov is a better prospect than Kostin. Podkolzin will impact the game in different ways but Yurov is more skilled. Yeah he's not in Michkov's tier right now, closer to Buchnevich, Marchenko level

Last edited:
Reactions: prospectwizards

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
I’m just glad he doesn’t seem to have any lingering effects of getting wrecked into the boards earlier in the year. That was scary. I thought he’d be LTI after that.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I think he's right there with Wright and Lambert for the top player in the 2022 draft.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I think, he's going to be a top5 pick in 2022 draft. Miroshnichenko probably too. Yurov looks very good at the WJC U18. Stickhandling, skating, vision, size, shot - he doesn't have any weakness in his game.

Reactions: ag3r

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad