Speculation: Perfetti out a minimum of 8 weeks - Jets to add top 6 winger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Jason Zucker at 50%. Cost wouldn't be too much, and he already seems like a Jets kind of player. Plus you'd still have almost 7M in space at the deadline

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Winnipeg is a small market, not located on or near a beach and most certainly isn't tax free...........chances of any TOP FA signing in Winnipeg isn't tiny.......most times thats a good thing based on how many GM's shoot themselves in the foot each summer with dumb FA signings.
Wrong
Grand Beach is an hour and half away :sarcasm:

Reactions: Hunter368

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Lots of 3rd line guys offered here for a thread that's titled Top 6 Winger.

The Jets already needed a forward who could contribute on the scoresheet before Perfetti went out, now they need a couple, in my view. That said, I wouldn't break the bank on a 2nd forward given Perfetti should be back around playoff time.
True but Barbashev, while a third liner, can handle line elevator duties paired with skilled players and won't cost what a no-doubt top two liner would cost. Right in line with what you're saying about not spending too much and then getting Perfetti back.

Reactions: JUSTGIROUXIT

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
True but Barbashev, while a third liner, can handle line elevator duties paired with skilled players and won't cost what a no-doubt top two liner would cost. Right in line with what you're saying about not spending too much and then getting Perfetti back.

Depends on the price. I've seen a 2nd floated around as the ask, and that's a little steep for an 8 week fill-in, not to mention the Jets don't have a 2nd this year so it would be next.

Not a bad choice but not my first choice.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Depends on the price. I've seen a 2nd floated around as the ask, and that's a little steep for an 8 week fill-in, not to mention the Jets don't have a 2nd this year so it would be next.

Not a bad choice but not my first choice.
Yeah definitely a 2d as the starter piece but it would be more, the reports have been a lot of interest among plenty of teams and two 2ds (or even a late first) has been the reporting, but you know how things can change. Agree on likely too steep for the buyer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad